As a leading gloabal competitor in the tire industry, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, together with its affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures has manufacturing facilities on three continents, sales and distribution networks around the world and products that meet and exceed the demands of the world’s most dynamic markets. The Cooper family of companies has millions of Cooper produced tires on vehicles around the world, making our products an important difference to the quality of people’s everyday lives.
- Primary focus is passenger car and light vehicl replacment tires in North America
- The 11th largest global tire manufacturer
- The fourth largest tire manufacturer in the U.S.
- Market share in the U.S. is 14 percent in the light vehicle replacement market
- The seventh largest truck and bus radial tire manufacturer in China
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Findlay, Ohio
Roy Armes, Chairman, CEP and President
In 2012, Cooper reported revenues of $4.2 billion.
EmployeesCooper employs nearly 13,000 people around the world.
Coope, Mastercraft, Dean, Starfire, Dominator, Roadmaster, Avon Tyres, Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek, Chenshan, Austone and Fortune.